Paw Osteosupport Joint Care Powder Capsules for Cats - 60s
As low as:
How auto delivery works
Select the frequency and your items will be delivered to you as often as you prefer.
Auto Delivery isn't a contract, you are free to cancel anytime.
|Enter the text you would like engraved!|
Cats get arthritis too! As cats get older they simply seem to slow down with age, however research suggests that many cats suffer from Osteoarthritis.
Perna128®, the highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder in PAW Osteosupport for cats, is a freshly harvested green lipped mussel, that is manufactured at lower temperatures following a one step propriety process for a higher yield of nutrients to provide:
- Natural green lipped mussel powder (Perna128®) manufactured using lower temperatures for a highly concentrated product
- High levels of Omega 3 (EPA, DHA & ETA) for joint pain relief for cats
- Natural source of glycosaminoglycans (Chondroitin 6 Sulfate) that are key nutrients required for cartilage production to aid joint care.
- Measured capsule dose that is easy to open and sprinkle on food, for even the fussiest of cats.
Advanced Arthritis Care - Joint pain relief for dogs: In a recent trial of over 111 dogs and cats, 80% of pet owners saw improved mobility in less than 3 weeks, stating their pets were happier and enjoying a better quality of life.
Highly palatable & easy to administer: 98% of owners said Osteosupport is highly palatable and is easy to give to their cat, either as treat or sprinkled in their food.
Effective at reducing inflammation: Up to 6 times more effective than glucosamine at reducing inflammation. A highly concentrated green lipped mussel powder that is clinically proven to provide arthritis relief for cats. Provided in a measured capsule that can be opened and sprinkled onto food.
Ingredients: Contains 500 mg Perna128® Green Lipped Mussel in a two piece gelatin capsule.
Dose at 1 capsule daily.
Bottle contains 60 capsules
Safety Directions: Use with precaution in pregnant or lactating animals. Contraindicated for use in animals with allergy to seafood (typically demonstrated by inducing vomiting). For Animal Treatment Only.
When to Use:
- For cats displaying the clinical signs of arthritis: e.g. lameness, reluctance to rise, reduced mobility.
- For cats that are ‘slowing down’ with age or struggling to jump up.
- As an adjunct with pharmaceutical pain relief for cats. eg. NSAIDs.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.