Revolution Flea & Worm Control for Kittens - 3 pack
This purchase comes with a BONUS Kong Puppy Wubba until the end of January 2016!
REVOLUTION is a "spot-on" medication that:
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas and prevents their eggs from hatching
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange in dogs
Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in cats
Just a spot once a month in front of the shoulder blades is all your pet needs for protection against fleas, heartworm and other parasites. No pills. No sticky sprays. No more hassling with multiple products.
REVOLUTION is quick-drying, nongreasy and waterfast, with no unpleasant odor, so you can cuddle and play with your dog as soon as Revolution dries.
Studies show that REVOLUTION is effective even if you bathe your dog or cat two hours after applying.
Revolution is safe for use in puppies and kittens up to 2.5kg from 6 weeks of age.
Dosage and Administration
• Hold tube upright.
• Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
• Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
• Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
• Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
• Ensure tube is empty.
Revolution has been tested safe in pregnant and lactating animals. In lactating animals it is recommended to remove the kittens/puppies for the two hours while the product is drying so that they are not coming in contact with the application site.
Do not use in sick, weak or underweight animals.
|Category||Flea & Wormer|
|Treatment Type||Fleas, Worms & Heartworm|
|Pack Size||3 Pack|
Other People Also Purchased