Spin a web of fun for your dog with the Fringe Studio’s PetShop Halloween Skull with Spiders Burrow Plush Squeaky Dog Toy Set!
Let your dog enjoy some Halloween mischief with the Fringe Studio’s PetShop Halloween Skull with Spiders Burrow! This hide-and-seek plush dog toy set features a Skull Burrow with two eye openings to hide the 3 spiders inside for your dog to find. Designed to help keep your dog entertained and make playtime more mentally stimulating and satisfying for them, this burrow dog toy offers hours of spook-tacular fun for your pet. Your dog can also use the 3 included spiders separately for other playtime activities! Each spider includes one squeaker inside for extra engaging entertainment for your dog.
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or duck under your covers. The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common reasons for this instinctive action. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search for some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
- Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Interactive hide-and-seek plush dog toy set featuring a Skull Burrow and 3 spiders
- Designed to help keep your dog entertained and engaged in playtime for longer
- Challenges your dog’s mind and enhances their problem-solving skills
- Skull Burrow features two openings to hide the spiders inside
- Each spider includes one loud squeaker and can be used separately
- Interchangeable with other Burrow toys available at Lucky Pet!
- Special Halloween holiday edition toy from PetShop by Fringe Studio
- Great for all dogs to enjoy
Set Includes: 1 Skull Burrow, 3 Spiders
Skull Size: Approx. 17cm x 17cm
Spider Size: Approx. 12.5cm x 7.5cm
Make playtime for your dog frightfully fun with the Fringe Studio Halloween Skull with Spiders Burrow Plush Hide-And-Seek Dog Toy!