Smartsift Enclosed Semi-Automatic Cat Litter Sifter with Sift Lever
Are you tired of cleaning out the cat litter every day?
Welcome to the Smartsift, a simple litter sifting system that takes the chore out of litter maintenance. Even a kid could do it! Simple and innovative, SmartSift's litter sifting design does the scooping for you so you can say goodbye to your old litter scooper.
This feature is quiet and safe, making it very cat friendly. SmartSift's sealed design prevents tracking and controls dust. Moreover, it comes with an integrated carbon filter to absorb odours inside the pan.
The Smartsift's sealed design minimises tracking and provides privacy. The integrated carbon filter absorbs odours, while a large swinging door allows cats to enter and exit easily. The pull-out waste bin collects waste clumps for easy disposal. Maintenance access door allows you to easily replenish litter.
- Less "hands on" approach to litter sifting
- Scoops cat litter for you - simply pull the lever
- No motorised pieces means no expensive parts to replace
- Sealed design minimises tracking and provides privacy
- Suitable for cats of all sizes
- Simple and mess-free
- Use with clumping litters (not "clumping-style" litter)
- Includes a custom-fit biodegradable liner for the cat pan as well as one for the pull-out waste bin.
- Includes convenient storage for replacement liners
- Holds up to 2 weeks worth of waste (depending on number of cats per household)
Easy as 1-2- Clean!!
Catit Design SmartSift makes scooping by hand a thing of the past. The innovative Catit SmartSift features a simple, yet practical Pull-and-Refresh system that makes litter maintenance so much easier than using a scoop.
- Pull the lever to change the litter - this activates a seamless and noiseless process that quickly and efficiently sifts and disposes the waste for you.
- When you pull the lever, the cat pan inside the unit rotates and pours its contents into an integrated sifter, which collects and then deposits waste in a lined, pull-out waste bin located below.
- Clean litter is then recycled back into the pan, refreshed and ready for toilet duty. The system efficiently maximises the use of cat litter.
- When it's time to get rid of the sifted waste, simply pull-out the waste bin, remove the filled liner, discard, and replace with another SmartSift Biodegradable Replacement Liner. To replenish the litter, simply open the maintenance access door and add new litter.
Maintenance Access Door
- Provides easy access to cat pan
- Simply lift up to add new litter
- Works with all types of clumping litter
Dual Cat Pan Liners - Included
- Ensures easy clean-up - prevents waste clumps from sticking to cat pan and waste bin
- Easy fit, biodegradable
Eco Clean Technology
- Quiet and safe; no-motor operation is cat friendly
- Completely manual – no expensive electronic parts to replace
Besides the easy-to-use lever system, the cat pan also includes a carbon pad that helps control odours. There is also a large entrance for cats of all sizes, with a swinging door that closes on its own, ensuring that the unit is sealed shut, further controlling the spread of odours and dust.
NOTE: Use only clumping litter - do not use clay or sandy varieties of clumping litter as the weight when clumped can affect the internal mechanism and will get stuck. We recommend Oko Plus.
Overall Dimensions: 66cm (length) x 48cm (width) x 63cm (height)
Internal dimensions of cat pan: 48cm (length) x 33cm (width) x 43cm (height)
Cat pan liner dimensions: 47cm (length) x 39cm (width) x 24cm (height)
Waste bin liner dimensions: 40cm (length) x 25cm (width) x 22cm (height)
Door Opening: approx 22 (width) x 28cm (height)
Top tips for getting your cat into SmartSift:
- Set up SmartSift in the litter area of your home
- During the transition process: Keep your cat's current litter box next to SmartSift with some litter in the box and keep SmartSift's Maintenance Access Door open.
- Please note that because the inner tray is suspended, there may be some movement as the cat enters and exists, so your cat may need some time to get used to this.
- Add some used litter inside SmartSift. Mix used litter with new litter so that your cat can recognise their scent in the new litter box.
- Reduce the amount of litter in the old litter box and do not continue to do any maintenance to the old litter box.
- Remove the old litter box after your cat uses SmartSift for the first time.
- When your cat is used to SmartSift, try closing the Maintenance Access Door, but monitor carefully to make sure your cat transitions properly.
Catit SmartSift is a safe manual system, with no motorised pieces that can heat up or fail over time and no expensive electronic parts to replace. This eco-friendly feature is quiet and safe, making it very cat friendly, and the unit’s closed design provides a cosy, private area for cats.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.