Zippy Paws St. Patrick's Burrow Interactive Dog Toy - Leprechaun Hat
Get your dog to dig for the gold with the ZippyPaws St. Patrick’s Burrow Leprechaun Hat!
Your pet is going to be one lucky dog when you get them the ZippyPaws St. Patrick’s Zippy Burrow Leprechaun Hat! This interactive hide-and-seek plush dog toy features a classic Zippy Burrow shaped like a leprechaun’s hat and includes three St. Patrick’s themed squeaky Miniz toys that you hide inside the hat for your dog to “burrow” and find. The Miniz (two 4-leaf clovers, 1 gold coin) each include a single squeaker and can be used separately or with other Zippy Burrows (sold separately). Soft and plush, this burrowing dog toy provides gentle play for your pet and entertaining mental stimulation to keep their mind sharp and occupied.
*ZippyPaws St. Patrick’s Burrow Pot Of Gold is also available here at Lucky Pet!
Why Do Dogs Burrow or Dig?
The burrowing or digging behaviour is common among dogs, and there are several common factors and reasons for this instinctive action. Maybe you’ve seen your dog bury their toys in the backyard or ducked under your covers. So what causes your dog to do this?
- Security and Comfort: In the wild, some animals burrow to create safe homes for their families, and your dog’s natural burrowing instincts can cause them to search some type of safety or comfort. If your dog is stressed or afraid, they can start burrowing in random areas, such as your bed or couch, to relieve themselves and find comfort and security.
- Desire to Bond: If your dog burrows under the covers to get closer to you, it’s a way for them to bond with you and be close to you.
- The Cold: To keep warm, your dog may burrow somewhere to find warmth. Simple as that!
Note: Always consult your vet if you think your dog’s burrowing behaviour has become more obsessive and has increased in frequency over time. This can be caused by a number of things, such as stress due to a new environment. Burrowing toys like the Zippy Burrow is meant for entertainment purposes, but may help with satisfying your dog’s instincts of burrowing.
- Interactive hide-and-seek plush puzzle game toy for dogs with St. Patrick’s Day theme!
- Features Leprechaun Hat Burrow and comes with 3 squeaky Miniz (4-leaf clovers, gold coin)
- Helps provide mental stimulation for your pet and fight off boredom
- Miniz can be used with other Zippy Burrows or played with separately
- Zippy Burrow can be used with other small squeaky dog toys
- Best for medium-sized dogs
Set Includes: 1 Leprechaun Hat Burrow, 3 St. Patrick’s Squeaky Miniz (Two 4-Leaf Clovers, 1 Gold Coin)
Keep your dog entertained with the St. Patrick’s Burrow Leprechaun Hat!
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased