We recommend that you use the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door or DualScan Microchip Cat Door with your pet’s veterinary inserted microchip.
However if your pet is not microchipped, the SureFlap RFID collar tag is available as an alternative. SureFlap RFID collar tags contain a code that is unique to your pet so that if other pets in the neighbourhood have a SureFlap collar tag, or any other type of collar tag used in selective pet doors, they will not be able to gain access.
- Compatible with the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door and the DualScan Microchip Cat Door (Not compatible with the SureFlap Microchip Cat Door)
- For use with non-microchipped pets
- Each collar tag has a unique code
- Each pack contains two collar tags
- Collar tag diameter: 25mm
- Weighs just 2g
One collar tag is supplied with the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door. The DualScan Microchip Cat Door is not supplied with a collar tag.
Other People Also Purchased