Help relieve your cat’s anxiety with the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Cat Treats!
If your cat gets stressed when taking a trip to the vet’s or has difficulty travelling, use the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Cat Treats to alleviate their anxiety! These treats are made with chamomile, an herb famous for its calming effects, and L-Tryptophan, an amino acid that helps regulate mood and the “happy hormone,” serotonin.
Nutritious and delicious, the Australian-made Vetalogica hemp seed cat supplements give your pet an extra dose of wholesome nutrition on a daily basis to maintain their health. Made with organic hemp seed, these nutrient-rich cat supplements are packed with vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, and even antioxidants.
This calming solution for cats is formulated by pharmacists in Vetalogica’s Sydney Kitchens here in Australia and all ingredients are Australian sourced. Free of gluten, grains, GMOs, and artificial flavours/colours, the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Cat Treats are gentle on the stomach, easy to digest, and great to supplement with your cat’s everyday meals.
- All-natural, hemp-based calming cat treats made in Australia by an Australian-owned company
- Formulated to help ease your cat’s anxiety during stressful situations (e.g., staying home alone, going to the vet)
- Made with a blend of delicious Australian fish and sweet potatoes for a healthy, tasty supplement
- Contains organic hemp seed powder and oil for maximum nutritional benefits (e.g., omega fatty acids, antioxidants) – doesn’t make your cat high!
- Includes chamomile and L-Tryptophan – relaxing agents that help your cat stay calm and regulate their overall mood
- Gluten-free, grain-free cat treat that’s easy on the stomach and doesn’t contain common allergens
- No artificial flavours or colors and no GMOs
- Created by pharmacists in Vetalogica’s Sydney Kitchens
Keep your cat relaxed and stress-free with these hemp-based calming cat treats!!
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Condition||Stress & Anxiety|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Australian Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavour, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile, Ground Flaxseed, Sea Salt, Hemp Seed Oil, L-Tryptophan, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Ginger, Coconut Oil, Kale, Blueberries, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Cat Weight Amount per day
Up to 5kg: 3 Treat
5kg and over: 6 Treats
Note: Suitable for cats of all ages. Consult your veterinarian regularly for further information and advice. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C (room temperature) out of direct sunlight.
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3500 kcal/kg; 4 kcal/2 treats (1.1g)
Represents Minimum Levels Per 2 Supplements (1.1g) unless otherwise stated:
Crude Protein: 24%
Crude Fat: 4%
Crude Fibre (max: 4%
Moisture (max): 22%
Thiamine (Vitamin B1): 8mg
Hemp Seed Powder*: 32mg
Hemp Seed Oil*: 8mg
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased