Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Plus Dog Supplement 300g
Help relieve your dog’s anxiety with the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Plus Dog Supplement!
If your dog gets stressed when taking a trip to the vet’s or has difficulty travelling, use the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Plus Dog Supplements to alleviate their anxiety! These chewable treats are made with chamomile, an herb famous for its calming effects, and L-Tryptophan, an amino acid that helps regulate mood and the “happy hormone,” serotonin.
- All-natural, hemp-based calming chewable dog supplements made in Australia by an Australian-owned company
- Formulated to help ease your dog’s anxiety during stressful situations (e.g., staying home alone, going to the vet)
- Made with a blend of delicious Australian fish and sweet potatoes for a healthy, tasty supplement
- Contains organic hemp seed powder and oil for maximum nutritional benefits (e.g., omega fatty acids, antioxidants) – doesn’t make your dog high!
- Includes chamomile and L-Tryptophan – relaxing agents that help your dog stay calm and regulate their overall mood
- Gluten-free, grain-free dog treat that’s easy on the stomach and doesn’t contain common allergens
- No artificial flavours or colors and no GMOs
- Created by pharmacists in Vetalogica’s Sydney Kitchens
Size: 300g (Approximately 150 chewable supplements per tub)
Keep your dog relaxed and stress-free with these hemp-based calming dog chews!
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
|Condition||Stress & Anxiety|
Q: Is hemp the same as marijuana?
A: If you mean if the effects of hemp are the same as marijuana, the short answer is no. Although hemp comes from the same DNA and plant species as cannabis, its main difference is the chemicals. Hemp does not have the psychoactive chemicals that marijuana/cannabis has, which is why it won’t make you high in any way.
Q: Will it make my pet high?
A: No, hemp seed does not make your pet high. Hemp is basically cannabis without the drug-like aftereffects. Also, hemp is legal in Australia while marijuana is currently illegal unless you need it for medical reasons and have a doctor’s prescription.
Australian Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavour, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile, Ground Flaxseed, Sea Salt, Hemp Seed Oil, L-Tryptophan, Ginger, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Coconut Oil, Kale, Blueberries, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased