Wahl Bladeset Detachable Blades for KM2 KMSS Oster & More
Wahl Competition Series Blades are made in the USA from premium heat-treated, high-carbon steel for a Rockwell Hardness rating of 64.
Wahl blades are treated with a special hexavalent chrome finish for superior rust and corrosion protection that prolongs blade life. The smooth cutting design leaves a show-quality finish.
They are a fantastic blade used with the Wahl KM-1, KM-2, KM-5 and KMSS. They can also be interchanged with Andis, Oster A5 and Laube professional detachable blade clippers.
We carry the following blades to make it easy for you to select right size for your needs. The price varies between the different blade sizes.
- #50 Blade Size .4mm
- #40 Blade Size .6mm
- #30 Blade Size .8mm
- #15 Blade Size 1.5mm
- #10 Blade Size 1.8mm
- #9 Blade Size 2mm
- #8.5 Blade Size 2.8mm
- #7 Skip Blade Size 3.8mm
- #7F Blade Size 3.8mm
- #5 Skip Blade Size 6mm Coarse
- #5F Blade Size 6mm Coarse
- #4 Skip Blade Size 8mm
- #4F Blade Size 8mm
- 3F Blade Size 10mm Ultra Coarse
- All blades are brand new and are sharpened in the factory before packaging. If you believe that you have received a blade that is blunt, it is likely that you are using the wrong blade for your pet.
- Please do not select a blade based on its image. Select a blade based on your requirements for your pet as well as your pet's breed.
- We are unable to accept returned used blades for hygiene reasons. If you are not happy with the blade when you receive it, please get in contact with us. Once you have opened the packaging, we cannot accept the blade back.
Other People Also Purchased