Wound-Gard Antiseptic and Bitterant Spray for Cats & Dogs 50ml
Select the frequency and your items will be delivered to you as often as you prefer.
Auto Delivery isn't a contract, you are free to cancel anytime.
Made for use on both cats and dogs, Wound-Gard Antiseptic Bitterant Spray helps to heal wounds and reinfection.
Wound-Gard contains a Bittering Agent, a bitter taste that is formulated to discourage your cat or dog from licking their wound and biting at sutures. The wound is left alone by the animal and heals over a shorter period of time.
- Aids in the treatment of wounds
- Helps prevent infection
- Antiseptic and Antifungal Activity
- Treats and prevents wounds from infection, so wound healing can occur
- Mild local anaesthetic that encourages normal wound healing
- Spray Bottle - Safe to use on wounds and is easily applied
- Dogs and cats with wounds, particularly where protection of sutures is important or where infection is a possibility.
- Dogs and cats with eczema, dermatoses or granuloma.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate - 10 g/L
Menthol - 5 g/L
Denatonium Benzoate - 200 mg/L
Phenoxyethanol - 20 mL/L
Eucalyptus Oil - 10 mL/L
Directions for use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times per day. As a guide, spray 3–4 pumps per 2cm length of wound.
Size: 50mL spray bottle
Wound-Gard is a great all-rounder and ideal for your pet's First Aid Kit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.