Wound-Gard Antiseptic and Bitterant Spray for Cats & Dogs 50ml
Made for use on both cats and dogs, Wound-Gard Antiseptic Bitterant Spray helps to heal wounds and reinfection.
Wound-Gard contains a Bittering Agent, a bitter taste that is formulated to discourage your cat or dog from licking their wound and biting at sutures. The wound is left alone by the animal and heals over a shorter period of time.
- Aids in the treatment of wounds
- Helps prevent infection
- Antiseptic and Antifungal Activity
- Treats and prevents wounds from infection, so wound healing can occur
- Mild local anaesthetic that encourages normal wound healing
- Spray Bottle - Safe to use on wounds and is easily applied
- Dogs and cats with wounds, particularly where protection of sutures is important or where infection is a possibility.
- Dogs and cats with eczema, dermatoses or granuloma.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate - 10 g/L
Menthol - 5 g/L
Denatonium Benzoate - 200 mg/L
Phenoxyethanol - 20 mL/L
Eucalyptus Oil - 10 mL/L
Directions for use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times per day. As a guide, spray 3–4 pumps per 2cm length of wound.
Size: 50mL spray bottle
Wound-Gard is a great all-rounder and ideal for your pet's First Aid Kit.
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased