4CYTE Oral Joint Supplement for Dogs 50g/100g Granules
4CYTE Canine is a revolutionary advancement in healing damaged joints for dogs.
This oral joint supplement is backed by world-class research and development. It contains Epiitalis a unique advancement in joint treatment containing a plant oil extract, patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells with the purpose of cartilage regeneration. Indicated for use when treating mild to moderate osteoarthritis, after joint damage or surgery, it can also be used as a preventative in high-risk large breeds, working or athletic dogs.
4CYTE Canine is safe to take long-term and is used to:
- Address symptoms such as stiffness and lack of willingness to jump, run or play
- Complement prescription joint pain treatments
- Support healing after a joint injury or operation
- Improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage of life
- Boost the body’s ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs
- Target the cause, not just the symptoms
4CYTE Canine targets four key areas:
- Supports the natural mechanism to maintain health cartilage and joints.
- Assists to maintain normal joint function
- Promotes – contains a range of compounds known to be necessary for promoting healthy joints
- Potential to assist with recovery times after excessive exercise and reduce the symptoms of resulting aches and pains.
Do not administer to pregnant animals unless under veterinary advice
Not to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
Ingredients: Marine derived raw materials are by-products sourced from non-endangered species, harvested on a CITES certified under a strict quota basis and are by-products from harvested or certified aqua-farming operations. The marine cartilage used in 4CYTE is from the fish backbone, which is a by-product of fish harvested for human consumption and come predominantly from Australian and New Zealand waters harvested under strict Governmental quota systems. All product is premium “human grade” quality.
Bioavailability of 4Cyte Canine:
4CYTE Canine has undergone significant in-vivo and in-vitro research which has demonstrated that the active ingredients are effective following simulated digestion and ultrafiltration (“absorption”) and that the product does reach the joints following oral administration. In-vitro studies 4CYTE Canine were subjected to a simulated digestion model and ultrafiltration process, thus mimicking the effects of natural digestion and absorption. Objective measures were then applied measuring levels of degradative enzymes, Glycosaminoglycan’s, Nitric Oxide and Chondrocyte numbers.
Ingredients: 4CYTE Canine is a unique blend of Epiitalis, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculas), Abalone (Haliotis Iris) and Marine cartilage. The blend of key compounds obtains maximum effectiveness. In vitro studies show the combination is more potent than each ingredient on its own. These active ingredients are of a human grade, blended to a specific ratio and manufactured to meet a strict pharmaceutical standard.
Presentation: 50 gram and 100 gram sachets of chicken flavoured granules with measuring scoop.