Natural Animal Solutions Herbal Shampoo for Cats & Dogs with Normal Skin 375ml
Treat your four-legged friend to a gentler and natural pet shampoo for moisturized skin and a shinier fur coat with the Normal Herbal Shampoo from Natural Animal Solutions!
Now you can keep your pet clean without irritating their skin with this mild, all-natural shampoo! Free of chemicals, perfumes, and other irritants, the Normal Herbal Shampoo leaves your furry friend’s skin and fur coat moisturized after every bath. Since this pet shampoo was exclusively developed by professional Australian skincare specialists and naturopaths, you know you’re getting the best shampoo for your petcare needs!
Made from superior botanical ingredients, this Australian-made pet shampoo can be used on dogs, cats, and small animals of all ages, even puppies and kittens. Switch your current pet shampoo to one that’s better for your animal companion and add the Normal Herbal Shampoo to your pet’s bathtime routine!
- Cleansing and nourishing shampoo made from natural, botanical ingredients
- Free of parabens, irritating chemicals, perfumes, colours, and sulphate
- Specially formulated by professional Australian skincare specialists and naturopaths
- Gentle on the skin and contains moisturizing ingredients for healthier skin and fur coat
- Suitable for cats, dogs, and small pets with all skin types
- Safe to use on puppies and kittens
- Best used with Natural Animal Solutions Herbal Shampoos
- Made in Australia
Dosage/How to Use:
Directions for washing your pet’s coat the NAS way:
Wet coat thoroughly using warm water. Apply a small amount of Normal Herbal Shampoo to coat and gently massage into the skin. Take your time to ensure that your pet’s skin is completely nourished with the shampoo. Add more Normal Herbal Shampoo if necessary. Rinse coat thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Dry off with a fresh towel.
Caution: Avoid getting shampoo or conditioner in your pet’s eyes.
Upgrade your pet shampoo to the chemical-free, non-irritating Normal Herbal Shampoo!
|Brand||Natural Animal Solutions|
Apple cider vinegar, Chamomile, Elderflower, Rosemary, Lavender, Eucalyptus oil
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased