PAW NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo for Dogs 200ml/500ml
Your skin is actually the largest organ on your body, composed of two very important layers AND just like you, your dog's skin is also composed of two very important layers!
What are these layers you might ask. The inner layer is known as dermis, not typically affected by external elements. The second and outermost layer is known as the epidermis (also known as the skin barrier).
So why is the 'Skin Barrier' so important? It just so happens that it is the place on your four-legged friend that attracts fleas, lots of hair grows, unnoticed sunburns chafe, and way too much slobber gets smeared! On top of all this many dog breeds are genetically predisposed to have an extra dry "skin barrier", leaving the inner layer of skin (dermis) more vulnnerable to lesions, chronic dry sores, and even life long flea bite allergies.
PAW NutriDerm Replenishing Shampoo is for adult dogs (over 10 months) who suffer from chronic dry or itchy skin, and may be genetically predisposed to chronic dry skin, have had a recent injury, or may have been exposed to a harsher climate than usual (extreme weather conditions).
- For Severely itchy, extra dry, and normal skin
- Hypoallergenic - does NOT leave irritants on skin after rinsing and while bathing.
- Very mild on dogs that have had a recent injury and need to be kept clean.
- Added Vitamin B5 - Helps skin repair damaged cells, and make new healthy cells too
- NO Sulfides - No sulfides means no added dryness
- NO artificial fragrances - no fake or harsh ammonias or scents that are often alcohol based (which can lead to dry skin, and loss of good healing bacteria!)
Use with Paw NutriDerm Conditioner for added comfort.
Blackmores--Good for you; PAW-Good for your Pet
Colloidal oatmeal (avena sativa (oat) kernel flour), glycerin (vegetable), carrageenans, sorbitol, panthenol, glyceryl laurate, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, citric acid anhydrous, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, sodium hyaluronate, rosa canina seed extract (CO2), and aqua (purified Australian water).
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.