Sure Petcare Sureflap Microchip Connect Cat Door (Small) & Connect Wifi Hub Option
Available with or without the HUB, the Sure Petcare Connect Microchip Cat Door is the most advanced cat flap ever!
Ever had unwanted animals come into your home through the pet door? Has your pet ever wandered outside during the middle of the night? Get rid of those worries once and for all with the automatic, microchip-powered Pet Connect Door! Now you can control when your pet leaves or stays inside, and gain insight into their behaviour while you're away.
Control when your pet goes in and out of the house with the smart and innovative Sure Petcare Cat Door Connect & Hub and get all the intel you need on a simple to use app.
The Cat Connect Door is the first app-controlled pet door on the market. By using the Sure Petcare App, you can set times to lock or unlock the door for your pet to enter or exit the home, giving you complete control to ensure your pet doesn’t wander off without you knowing. No matter where you are, you can conveniently manage the settings remotely while away from home!
The app will also notify you when your pet enters or leaves and allows you to monitor them while they’re inside. You can monitor their behaviour and check if there are any changes that you need to be aware about. For example, some pets simply use the great outdoors as their personal toilet. However, if you notice your pet urinates more often, this can indicate a health problem. Having insights on your pet’s behaviour when it comes to going in and out of the home can help you identify any unusual patterns so that you can take action immediately.
Only microchipped pets (that you have scanned into the door) can come inside the house (though any animal can exit - please note you can also install the door in reverse, to control which pet leaves the house, but you will need to make sure the door is completely undercover outside to protect the electronics). The microchip installed in the Pet Connect Door will recognise your pet’s microchip and automatically open the door for them. With this feature, you can keep unwanted animals from entering your home, and control who comes and goes.
This Cat Connect Door is available with the Hub or without (you may already have a Hub that you're using for another Surepet product), which is needed to link the pet door to the Sure Petcare App. With the Hub, you can connect up to 10 Sure Petcare devices and control them all on the app. All you need to do is plug it into your router to activate it (WiFi/internet required). The Hub features cat ears that flash when you have new notifications.
- Smart automatic microchip-powered pet door engineered to control pets going in and out of your home.
- Completely managed through Sure Petcare App to make it easier for you to monitor and control while away from home – lock or unlock the pet door anywhere, anytime
- Allows you to monitor your pets while they’re in the house and get insights on any behavioural changes – notifies you through the App when your pet enters or leaves
- Curfew option to set lock and unlock times for added security and safety
- Microchip located on the front/outside part of the door to ensure only your pet(s) are allowed in and not intruder animals (can be installed the other way around if you want to change this option)
- Battery-powered pet door that lasts up to 6 months before switching to new batteries
- Share access with friends and family via the Sure Petcare App
- Pet Connect Door installs into walls, doors or glass
- Great for cats and small dogs – stores multiple pets’ microchip information
Size: Small Cat Door (the Sureflap comes in 2 sizes, this is the Smaller version that suits standard cat sizes).
– Flap dimensions - 142mm(W) x 120mm (H) - This dimension is the smallest area of the pet door that your cat will have to enter.
– Hole dimensions - 165mm (W) x 171mm (H) - The Installation Template can be used to cut the hole required to fit your pet door.
– Exterior Frame: 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
– Tunnel Depth: 70mm
– Glass Mounting: 212mm (Note: A circular hole is required to install the pet door in glass. The optimum hole size is 212mm, but the pet door can be installed into holes up to 260mm in diameter.)
– Front Frame Depth: 78mm
The New Hub Connect:
Connect the Hub to a spare port on your home router. The Hub acts as the link between the Sure Petcare Connect products and the internet. It's like Google Home for your pets!
You need only one HUB to connect up to 10 Sure Petcare products. Once linked with the Sure Petcare app you will be able to do all of this and more from your phone. So that whether you're at home or away you can relax in the knowledge that your cats have the security they deserve.
The Sure Petcare app provides you with notifications and reports on your pet’s location and activity. When your pet interacts with the Microchip Cat Flap Connect or Surefeed Connect it will let you know. You can also control when your pets are allowed to leave the house. Choose who stays indoors and who can leave with DualScan technology, and change permissions using the Sure Petcare app.
Features of the Connect HUB:
- Enables you to control your connected products using the Sure Petcare app
- Battery powered with up to 6 months battery life (4 x AA batteries not included)
- Plugs into your WiFi router using an ethernet cable (included)
- Add up to 10 connected products to your household
- Dimmable 'ears' which also flash for notifications
- Sure Pet care app is available for iOS, Android and web
- 3-Year Warranty
Easy Installation – How It Works:
1. Install Pet Connect Door.
2. Download Sure Petcare Connect App.
3. Connect Hub to your router (WiFi/Internet required).
4. Register your pets’ microchip so that the Pet Connect Door opens automatically when your pet wants to come inside.
5. Use the App to help you navigate, monitor, and control all settings related to the Pet Connect Door.
PLEASE NOTE: Choose between the Connect Door and Hub Combo or the Door alone
This listing alows you to choose between the Connect Door & Hub Combo Set or the Connect Door without the hub (you may already have the Hub that you're using with other Sure Petcare Connect products). Please select the option you require from the drop-down box.
What are the locking options on the Microchip Cat Flap Connect?
You can lock the Microchip Cat Flap Connect using the 4-way rotary manual lock or using the curfew mode which can only be implemented using the Sure Petcare app.
The curfew mode allows you to set a lock and unlock time for the cat flap so that your cats with outdoor access can go outside only for a set period of the day. At the allotted lock time, the cat flap will be set to the 'keep inside' locking mode, so your cat will still be able to enter the house, but won't be able to leave again.
Once you've set a curfew time, the cat flap will lock and unlock at these times every day until you change or disable it.
If you set the curfew mode via the app, you must have the rotary lock set to position 1. Note that the Sure Petcare app and the manual rotary lock on the cat flap can't communicate with each other. Physically changing the rotary lock position will override any curfew times present in the app.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased