Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals 5-In-1 Multivitamin Plus Cat Supplement 100g
Add more nWutrition to your cat’s diet with the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals 5-in-1 Multivitamin Plus Cat Supplement!
Nutritious and delicious, the Australian-made Vetalogica hemp seed cat supplements give your pet an extra dose of wholesome nutrition on a daily basis to maintain their health. This 5-in-1 cat multivitamin targets 5 main health areas–the skin, fur coat, immune system, hips and joints, and heart health–to help your pet achieve optimal health and well-being.
Made with organic hemp seed, these nutrient-rich cat supplements are packed with vitamins, minerals, omega fatty acids, and even antioxidants. This multivitamin supplement for cats is formulated by pharmacists in Vetalogica’s Sydney Kitchens here in Australia and all ingredients are Australian sourced. Free of gluten, grains, GMOs, and artificial flavours/colours, the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals 5-in-1 Multivitamin Plus Cat Supplement are gentle on the stomach, easy to digest, and great to supplement with your cat’s everyday meals.
- All-natural, hemp-based daily multivitamin cat supplement made in Australia by an Australian-owned company
- Formulated to help support your cat’s skin and fur coat, maintain their hips and joints for better mobility, and strengthen their immune and cardiac systems
- Made with a blend of delicious Australian fish and sweet potatoes for a healthy, tasty supplement
- Contains organic hemp seed powder and oil for maximum nutritional benefits (e.g., omega fatty acids, antioxidants) – doesn’t make your cat high!
- Gluten-free, grain-free cat supplements that’s easy on the stomach and doesn’t contain common allergens
- No artificial flavours or colors and no GMOs
- Created by pharmacists in Vetalogica’s Sydney Kitchens
Size: 100g (Approximately 180 supplements per tub)
Boost your cat’s health with this hemp seed multivitamin cat supplement!
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
Q: Is hemp the same as marijuana?
A: If you mean if the effects of hemp are the same as marijuana, the short answer is no. Although hemp comes from the same DNA and plant species as cannabis, its main difference is the chemicals. Hemp does not have the psychoactive chemicals that marijuana/cannabis has, which is why it won’t make you high in any way.
Q: Will it make my pet high?
A: No, hemp seed does not make your pet high. Hemp is basically cannabis without the drug-like aftereffects. Also, hemp is legal in Australia while marijuana is currently illegal unless you need it for medical reasons and have a doctor’s prescription.
Australian Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavour, Hemp Seed Powder, Ground Flaxseed, Sea Salt, Hemp Seed Oil, Turmeric, Kelp, Pumpkin, Coconut Oil, Kale, Blueberries, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased