Absorb Plus - Charcoal Housebreaking & Toilet Training Pads for Dogs
Accidents happen but this is a simple way of keeping it contained without leaks.
Absorb Plus charcoal pee pads offer maximum absorption and odour control thanks to the activated charcoal and bamboo.Help your dog avoid accidents and will keep your floors clean and urine free. Dog urine and pee is absorbed with a no mess solution and handy when training.
Ech pad features adhesive tape on the back, which allows you to firmly place the sheet anywhere without worrying that your dog will drag it around the house.
AbsorbPlus Charcoal Pet Sheets are eco-friendly as they are created with high-quality surplus materials that is 100% biodegradable. Featuring 6 layers of protection to prevent messy tracking, our pet sheets can also hold up to 8 cups of liquid.
These antibacterial pet sheets also include charcoal and bamboo neutralisers to eliminate urine odors and advanced polymer technology to turn liquid into gel instantly. The leak proof back layer is made with 100% water-proof PE film.
- Super absorbent: 6 layers of protection, can contain 2 to 8 cups of liquid
- Leak proof: waterproof polyethylene base layer
- Soft and non-woven fabric surface
- Absorbent polymer core turns urine into gel instantly, preventing tracking
- Quick drying surface to prevent tracking
- The super absorbent core turns urine into gel instantly
- Use charcoal and bamboo as odor neutralisers
- Perfect for training or assisting aging dogs
- Adhesive stick-on tape for the backs to keep them in place
How to introduce dog pads:
- Unfold and place the pad, plastic side down, in a confined area, away from your dog's bed and food.
- Place your dog on the pad several times so he can smell the pad and get used to it.
- While your dog is eliminating on the pad, use a phrase like "go potty" so that eventually you can use the command and your dog will understand what it means.
- Immediately after the dog eliminates on the pad, reward him with praise and a treat.
- If your dog has an accident, bring him back to the pad immediately. Continue bringing your dog back to the pad to reinforce that this is the place to go potty.
- Dispose of soiled pads and replace as needed.To complete house training, gradually move the pad closer to the door and finally outside.
Material: Natural Charcoal and Bamboo
Small - 35cm x 45cm (100pcs)
Medium - 45cm x 60cm (50pcs)
Large - 60cm x 90cm (25pcs)
|Features||Pads & Diapers|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased