Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Plus Cat Supplement 100g
Help relieve your cat’s anxiety with the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Plus Cat Supplement!
If your cat gets stressed when taking a trip to the vet’s or has difficulty travelling, use the Vetalogica Hemp Clinicals Calming Plus Cat Supplements to alleviate their anxiety! These chewable treats are made with chamomile, an herb famous for its calming effects, and L-Tryptophan, an amino acid that helps regulate mood and the “happy hormone,” serotonin.
- All-natural, hemp-based calming chewable cat supplements made in Australia by an Australian-owned company
- Formulated to help ease your cat’s anxiety during stressful situations (e.g., staying home alone, going to the vet)
- Made with a blend of delicious Australian fish and sweet potatoes for a healthy, tasty supplement
- Contains organic hemp seed powder and oil for maximum nutritional benefits (e.g., omega fatty acids, antioxidants) – doesn’t make your cat high!
- Includes chamomile and L-Tryptophan – relaxing agents that help your cat stay calm and regulate their overall mood
- Gluten-free, grain-free cat treat that’s easy on the stomach and doesn’t contain common allergens
- No artificial flavours or colors and no GMOs
- Created by pharmacists in Vetalogica’s Sydney Kitchens
Size: 100g (Approximately 180 chewable supplements per tub)
Keep your cat relaxed and stress-free with these hemp-based calming cat chews!
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Condition||Stress & Anxiety|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Q: Is hemp the same as marijuana?
A: If you mean if the effects of hemp are the same as marijuana, the short answer is no. Although hemp comes from the same DNA and plant species as cannabis, its main difference is the chemicals. Hemp does not have the psychoactive chemicals that marijuana/cannabis has, which is why it won’t make you high in any way.
Q: Will it make my pet high?
A: No, hemp seed does not make your pet high. Hemp is basically cannabis without the drug-like aftereffects. Also, hemp is legal in Australia while marijuana is currently illegal unless you need it for medical reasons and have a doctor’s prescription.
Australian Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavour, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile, Ground Flaxseed, Sea Salt, Hemp Seed Oil, L-Tryptophan, Ginger, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Coconut Oil, Kale, Blueberries, Sunflower Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Iodine, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Cat Weight Amount per day
Up to 5kg: 3 Supplements
5kg and over: 6 Supplements
Note: Suitable for cats of all ages. Consult your veterinarian regularly for further information and advice. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
STORAGE: Store below 30°C (room temperature) out of direct sunlight.
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3500 kcal/kg; 4 kcal/2 treats (1.1g)
Represents Minimum Levels Per 2 Supplements (1.1g) unless otherwise stated:
Crude Protein: 24%
Crude Fat: 4%
Crude Fibre (max: 4%
Moisture (max): 22%
Thiamine (Vitamin B1): 8mg
Hemp Seed Powder*: 32mg
Hemp Seed Oil*: 8mg
*Not recognised as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased