Vets All Natural Complete Mix Muesli for Fresh Meat for Puppies up to 2 years
In the olden days, in the wild, canines and felines ate muscle meat, organ meat and the vegetable matter from the gut of their prey animal.
Today, our pets just stand around a bowl and wait for their meals. So Vet's All Natural has done the hard work for them, and their Complete Mix mimics the gut content of prey. When mixed with meat, making it a balanced natural diet.
If your puppy is less than one year old, they will thrive on this formula. Puppies need more protein and more base nutrients and vitamins to sustain their rapid growth rate. To achieve this the Puppy formula includes more yeast, calcium, kelp, barley grass, lecithin and vitamin C.
The cooking process used to create dry or processed foods destroys natural enzymes and microbial content. It also gets rid of all the important vitamins, fatty acids, amino acids and protein.
Raw diets and the use of air drying keep all of these elements intact. When the Complete Mix Sensitive skin is mixed with a preservative-free raw meat it is as though your dog is eating a prey animal and their gut contents.
- A healthy balanced diet consists of natural vegetable matter and grains with raw meat.
- Complete Mix represents the required vegetable matter and grain portion of your dog or cat’s healthy diet.
- No Cooking! Complete Mix is formulated in accordance with the principles of raw food.
- Ingredients are air dried at, or below, body temperature.
- The Muesli type mix is simply added to fresh, raw meat.
If your puppy is less than1 year old they will thrive on this formula. Puppies need more protein and more base nutrients and vitamins to sustain their rapid growth rate. To achieve this the Puppy formula includes more yeast, calcium, kelp, barley grass, lecithin, and vitamin C.
Directions for feeding:
- Shake up contents before use to ensure ingredients are mixed evenly together.
- Mix with the suggested volume of water - for best results mix at room temp up to 24 hours ahead or up to 30 minutes ahead in warm water. This allows the mix to soften, ferment and release more nutrients.
- Add soaked mix to the appropriate ration of raw meat (instructed on packet).
- Feed to your dog and leftover mix can be refrigerated (eat within a few days) or frozen.
Sizes available: 1kg, 5kg and 15kg
|Brand||Vets All Natural|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.