Biogone Dog Waste Bags 225 Bags Home Compostable Box
Do the right thing on dog walks and don't get cought without a roll!
Now there's a way to be extra reightous with home compostable waste bags.
We all know that single-use plastics take hundreds of years to decompose and make up tonnes of waste in landfill. With single-use plastic becomign a thing of the past, Bio Gone have created a range of home compostable waste bags made from renewable sources like plants.
These bags are not just for dog walks - use them to clean up the yard and, like me, to dispose of cat litter.
What does "home compostable" mean?
Home Compostable bags are made from plant material rather than fossil fuels. Biogone home compostable bags are made to Australian/NZ standard AS5180 for Home Compost. These bags will biodegrade in a landfill or in your home compost bins.
- Made from plant material not fossil fuels
- Made to Australian/NZ standard AS5810 for Home Compost
- Will biodegrade in a landfill or in your home compost bins
- Biodegradability has been confirmed by an independent laboratory
- Please note that Home Compostable products are not recyclable and cannot be reused
Bag dimensions: 195mm x 305mm
Pack size: 225 bags
The tech stuff: Commercial Compostable (to AS4736) plastic needs to meet certain conditions for it to biodegrade in a commercial compost facility or the microbes cannot survive and the plastic item won’t be broken down. Another limitation is that these types of plastics are not intended for recycling. BioGone does not use commercial compostable plastics. BioGone supplies quality products that fully decompose in landfills or home composts. Some customers have tested BioGone products in their commercial compost and have had great results.
Do the right thing when you are walking your pooch and don't get caught without a roll!
- We do not recommend putting cat/ dog poop in a standard home compost bin.
- Recommend checking with your local council if your kerbside green waste bin accepts cat and dog waste (most councils don’t).
- Recommend disposing of pet waste in a home pet poop compost (if you have one) or general rubbish bin (landfill).
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased