PAW Dermega Oral Supplement with Omega 3 & 6 for Cats & Dogs - 200ml
Paw Dermega Omega Oil Food Supplement helps in the treatment of Inflammation with a simple dose.
PAW Dermega contains omega-3 & 6 fatty acids including linolenic acid and linoleic acid, EPA & DHA that may aid in treatment of skin conditions responsive to polyunsaturated fatty acids. The bottle includes an innovative non drip, measured dose pump so PAW Dermega can be added to food easily with no mess.
- Assists in reducing allergic skin conditions
- Reduces inflammatory skin conditions
- Alleviates flea allergy dermatitis (when used in conjunction with flea control measures)
- Ideal for dogs with inflamed, allergic or itchy skin
- Made in Australia by Blackmores
Size: 200ml pump bottle
PAW Dermega comes in a 200 ml bottle, with an non drip, no mess pump
Each pump provides a measured 0.5 ml dose
Each 0.5 ml dose contains an average of 43 mg of EPA, 30 mg of DHA, 60 mg of linolenic acid and 19 mg of linoleic acid
Dose = 1 ml (2 pumps) per 7 kg
Contains pure & fresh fish oil and linseed (flaxseed) oil that is stabilised using vitamin E.
|Brand||PAW by Blackmores|
|Category||Health & Wellbeing|
|Application Type||Food Additive|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased