Make it easier to train your dog to potty outside with the Simple Solution Pee Post!
The Pee Post is a pheromone-infused pet training aid that encourages your pet to urinate next to it, giving you a designated spot to guide your pet when they need to go outside for bathroom breaks. By having a specific place where your dog goes, you can keep your lawn maintained and have a controlled space for picking up after your pet. You can use this Pee Post by itself or with other house training methods to increase the effectiveness of your dog’s training.
- Puppy and dog pee post outdoor training aid that helps guide them to a specific area
- Infused with a non-toxic pheromone that naturally encourages your dog to use the bathroom at the post
- Can be used alone or with other house training methods
- Keeps feces in one place for easy clean-up and better lawn management
- Makes a good marker for a designated area outside
Dimensions: 32cm x 8.9cm x 16cm
Mark your dog’s territory for them outdoors with the Simple Solution Pee Post!
Directions: Choose the desired outdoor spot for your pet to do his business – preferably a quiet grassy area, away from your pet’s food and water. Gently hammer the rounded head of the Pee Post 10cm to 12.7cm into the ground. Make sure your pet is indoors while you’re hammering the Pee Post into the ground so they do not associate the loud noise with the Pee Post, which can keep them away from it.
Once finished, let your pet smell the marking pheromones and get familiar with the Pee Post. Praise them when they go to it. Do not scold your pet if they do not go to the Pee Post; simply bring them back to the same spot each time they need to go to the bathroom until they can do it on their own.
You Might Also Like
Other People Also Purchased