Hills Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Dry Cat Food
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients.
Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Die c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How It Helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How It Works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription DietÂ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
By purchasing this product, to the best of your knowledge, you agree that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. You confirm that your pet was examined by a veterinarian who recommended the use of this specific product on the basis of his/her diagnosis;
2. You have read and understood that whilst your pet is being fed this product, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months regarding the usage of this product;
3. You have read and understood that you need to seek immediate veterinary advice if your pet's condition deteriorates in any way whilst you use this product.
Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Daily Feeding Guide:
Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your cat's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your cat's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your cat will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your cat's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||3/8 cup (35 g) - 1/2 cup (50 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g) - 3/4 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 cup (100 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g) - 1 1/4 cups (125 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Bladder Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient and Caloric Content
Dry 3885 kcal/kg
|Vitamin E||1050 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.68|
|Brand||Hills Prescription Diet|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lucky Pet Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.