Royal Canin Prescription Renal Moist Cat Food - Chicken x 12 pouches
Renal is complete nutrition for adult cats that require support for chronic or temporarily reduced renal function. The diet includes a low level of phosphorus and high quality, highly digestible protein.
Cats with renal disease can have reduced appetite. Using renal diets with varied protein sources such as Chicken can help stimulate a cat’s appetite and increase food intake.
Recommended for (indications):
- Chronic renal failure (CRF)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevention of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate & cystine uroliths
- Hepatic encephalopathy
Not recommended for (contraindications):
Initially feed Renal for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- LOW PHOSPHORUS A low phosphorus intake is key to help support renal function in dogs with chronically impaired kidney function.
- ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: EPA/DHA Essential Fatty acids, EPA & DHA, help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- HEALTHY DIGESTION Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and FOS) with specific minerals.
- ANTIOXIDANT COMPLEX The patented antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
85g X 12 x pouches
Chicken meat and liver, pork liver, corn flour, rice flour, sunflower oil, fish oil, egg white dried, pork meat, cellulose, minerals, calcium carbonate, taurine, DL-methionine, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), marigold meal (rich in lutein), trace elements (including chelated trace elements), vitamins. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 350 IU, E1 (Iron): 11 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 3.4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 33 mg. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8% - Fat content: 8.5% - Crude ash: 1.1% - Crude fibres: 0.8% - Moisture: 75% - Calcium: 0.14% - Phosphorus: 0.09% - Potassium: 0.3% - Sodium: 0.12% - Essential fatty acids: 2.6% including EPA/DHA: 0.55%.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|Weight Cat||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|Lean||110 g||1 pouch||165 g||1+3/4 pouch||215 g||2+1/4 poucj||270 g||2+3/4 pouch||325 g||3+1/4 pouch||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Normal||85 g||3/4 pouch||130 g||1+1/4 pouch||170 g||1+3/4 pouch||215 g||2+1/4 pouch||255 g||2+1/2 pouch||300 g||3 pouch||340 g||3+1/2 pouch||385 g||3+3/4 pouch||425 g||4+1/4 pouch|
|Overweight||-||-||-||-||140 g||1+1/2 pouch||175 g||1+3/4 pouch||210 g||2 pouch||245 g||2+1/2 pouch||280 g||2+3/4 pouch||315 g||3+1/4 pouch||350 g||3+1/2 pouch|
|Brand||Royal Canin Prescription|